The Floor Host (or ‘Floory’) is a critical role in a hotel, bar or restaurant, and is the primary person responsible for customer comfort.
Maintaining a clean and organised environment is the mission to ensure that customers can relax and enjoy themselves.
In this course you will learn:
- The qualities of a great Floor Host/ Floory
- How to correctly clean breakages and spills
- How to approach and clear tables efficiently
- How to manage glassware and washroom
- Opening and closing the venue
Get started by clicking on the first lesson below.
Note that you must achieve 90% in the quizzes in order to pass each lesson.