This course introduces you to the Cellar Person role and outlines the qualities you need to be successful.
Without a strong cellar person stock will start running out and beer will stop flowing – they are the linchpin to a successful venue.
This course will take you behind the scenes in the cellar and you will learn:
- The daily routine of a cellar person
- How to manage and maintain a keg room
- Changing & banking of kegs
- Ordering and receiving stock
- Recording of wastage
- Changing gas bottles and postmix
- Managing the ice machine
Get started by clicking on the first lesson below.
Note that you must achieve 90% in the quizzes in order to pass each lesson.